Search found 14 matches

by Miniduffa
17 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: What made you become a fan of Astro Boy?
Replies: 51
Views: 28738

I randomly caught the 2003 anime in the morning on CBBC last year. :) Ever since then I've loved it.
by Miniduffa
17 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Happy Birthday Osamu Tezuka!
Replies: 8
Views: 5346

Happy belated Birthday!! :)
by Miniduffa
17 years ago
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Animated gifs
Replies: 116
Views: 93361

Welcome Astrosgirl91. :D
by Miniduffa
17 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Might sound dumb :P
Replies: 17
Views: 11244

Manga Bottle the 2003 series is all on Veoh.com. It's the dubbed version and the order is a little off. But hey since the DVDs are only on region 1 it's what we'll have to put up with. :(
by Miniduffa
17 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Might sound dumb :P
Replies: 17
Views: 11244

Drakeshe, has the series come out on Region 4?
by Miniduffa
17 years ago
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Astro Boy motivational posters
Replies: 1124
Views: 517765

I liked Pokemon up to the end of Master Quest (The third part of the Johto saga). After Misty left the show seemed to go down hill, with episode after episode of Team Rocket turning up, trying to capture Pikachu and some other star if the episode and failing. I've only got and read the Red, Blue, Gr...
by Miniduffa
17 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Introducing myself and showing off my Astro stuff
Replies: 13
Views: 8279

Welcome to the boards. :)

I envy you. :p I have literally nothing except for out of order episodes of the 2003 anime on Veoh.
by Miniduffa
17 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Can someone help me out?
Replies: 7
Views: 4783

Thanks dan. :)
by Miniduffa
17 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Can someone help me out?
Replies: 7
Views: 4783

any of these? http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/astro_boy_poster4.jpg http://images.marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com/hi/63/63398/astro-boy-pp31998.jpg http://media.theiapolis.com/d3-hDW-iC6-t4-wDW/astro-boy-artwork-03.jpg They're all great thanks. :)
by Miniduffa
17 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Halloween gift
Replies: 11
Views: 7276

Thank you both again. :D

And no problem. :)

Go to advanced search