Search found 3203 matches

by DrFrag
2 months ago
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Bots
Replies: 1
Views: 14656

Bots

I know Astroboy is about bots, but this is crazy.

bots.png
bots.png (15.48 KiB) Viewed 14642 times
by DrFrag
4 months ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Tezutopia
Replies: 3
Views: 20889

Re: Tezutopia

That looks pretty cool! I see Phoenix in the star shapes at the end too. I'm not sure what the others are.
by DrFrag
5 months ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Happy Birthday!!!
Replies: 1
Views: 34895

Re: Happy Birthday!!!

birthday_atom.gif
Birthday cake
birthday_atom.gif (20.1 KiB) Viewed 34852 times
by DrFrag
8 months ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Delegation
Replies: 2
Views: 24906

Re: Delegation

That's a great start. They're so different.

Astro's the representative for AI.
ET's the representative for aliens.
Casper's the representative for the paranormal.

There must be someone who can represent nature.
by DrFrag
9 months ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Discrimination!
Replies: 6
Views: 29111

Re: Discrimination!

fafner wrote:The problem is that this procedure wasn't thought for creatures with 2-meters claws instead of fingers.


He can't hold the hanko stamp.
by DrFrag
1 year ago
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: how have yall been?
Replies: 4
Views: 281716

Re: how have yall been?

Hi Leolime! I'm doing alright, how are you?

It's pretty quiet here but I check in every day. :D
by DrFrag
1 year ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: I want to write a fan letter to Patricia Kugler Whitely
Replies: 6
Views: 342667

Re: I want to write a fan letter to Patricia Kugler Whitely

I was able to contact Patricia many years ago when she worked at a theatre in Wisconsin. Googled her name, found a play she was in, and emailed the theatre. They forwarded it on to her and she replied. :heart: But theatres have since had a hard time with covid and I don't know the state of things no...
by DrFrag
1 year ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: THE ORIGINAL ASTROBOY COMIC (1980s comic)
Replies: 2
Views: 138942

Re: THE ORIGINAL ASTROBOY COMIC (1980s comic)

It's crazy that they did this. I can't find anything that suggests they faced legal repercussions. Apparently the Gold Key and March of Comics appearances of Astro weren't authorised either.

I can't actually remember any of the NOW storyline, just that it was badly drawn. :lol:
by DrFrag
1 year ago
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New members, please introduce yourselves here
Replies: 1052
Views: 2195105

Re: New members, please introduce yourselves here

My favourite's the 80s series because that's what I grew up with. I'll be interested to hear your views on how the different series compare without the bias that I have. :lol:

Go to advanced search