Search found 13 matches

by kokoro
14 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Astro Boy Is Weak In The USA
Replies: 101
Views: 50050

At first glance Astro looks like a stupid little-kid superhero generic anime. And because that's what people are used to, I guess they pass it off without looking into it. Like Kimba, there are good episodes and dorky episodes. But mostly people have never heard of Astro Boy. At my school there's an...
by kokoro
14 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Here's an interesting question
Replies: 37
Views: 16769

He never really paid much attention to Tobio anyway. Maybe he prefers robots in general.
by kokoro
14 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: If Astro Boy can have new power, what power would you like Astro Boy to have ?
Replies: 63
Views: 29131

Time travel!!!! Didn't he have that power in one of the manga chapters?
by kokoro
14 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Question about the movie? Astro and Cora
Replies: 12
Views: 9244

I think they're just friends. Besides, they're both too young. It would be hilarious if they kissed though. (BLEGH!!!)
by kokoro
14 years ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: How long have you been a fan of Astro Boy?
Replies: 24
Views: 15006

Since when I saw the 2009 movie in theaters. I went to the library the next day and encountered the manga. I was like, "Wait, there's a book?" I read it and quickly became a Tezuka fan.
by kokoro
14 years ago
Forum: Games & Role Play
Topic: Astro's Birthday Rules
Replies: 55
Views: 54312

Speak in Japanese when somebody asks you a question. I did that once. I ran out of words, so I started mixing them up and I think I said something like, "Cheese is in the toilet" or something.
by kokoro
14 years ago
Forum: Games & Role Play
Topic: Any theme Caption the Picture Game
Replies: 656
Views: 836557

Ugh. When are they going to invent vacuum cleaners?
by kokoro
14 years ago
Forum: Games & Role Play
Topic: Make a motivational poster out of the picture game! :D
Replies: 167
Views: 108130

At least he's not texting.
by kokoro
14 years ago
Forum: Games & Role Play
Topic: Ask Skunk
Replies: 133
Views: 108558

Have you ever felt that you wanted to kill Tezuka?
by kokoro
14 years ago
Forum: Games & Role Play
Topic: 'You know you're an Astro Boy fan when' game (To 1000 XD)
Replies: 1284
Views: 1263951

When you force the library to actually buy the manga because it'll cost less than the shipping costs from other libraries. (This actually happened.)

Go to advanced search