Search found 4569 matches

by Tetsuwan Penguin
1 month ago
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: repeatedly logged-out of email, etc. on all browsers!
Replies: 2
Views: 24845

Re: repeatedly logged-out of email, etc. on all browsers!

On all devices? (mobile phone and computer?)
by Tetsuwan Penguin
4 months ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Tezutopia
Replies: 3
Views: 20851

Re: Tezutopia

Pluto's in there too.
by Tetsuwan Penguin
4 months ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Tezutopia
Replies: 3
Views: 20851

Tezutopia

Has anyone else seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zQXOozjIvY

Astro, Blackjack and Kimba mash up.
by Tetsuwan Penguin
5 months ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Happy Birthday!!!
Replies: 1
Views: 34846

Happy Birthday!!!

It's Atomu Birthday Day tomorrow!!
Kinda sneeks up on you.....
by Tetsuwan Penguin
5 months ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Astro Anti-Boy!
Replies: 6
Views: 28142

Re: Astro Anti-Boy!

Guess you know German better than I do.
by Tetsuwan Penguin
5 months ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Astro Anti-Boy!
Replies: 6
Views: 28142

Re: Astro Anti-Boy!

Doppleganger?
by Tetsuwan Penguin
6 months ago
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: FLCL
Replies: 0
Views: 60180

FLCL

I was looking through some old files on my computer and found the beginning of a story that I had started to write about 10 years ago, but never finished. I barely remember the anime that this crossover was based on. Maybe some of you do. I'll post it up here, tell me what you think. He walked silen...
by Tetsuwan Penguin
7 months ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Anniversary!
Replies: 2
Views: 24104

Re: Anniversary!

So April 7th might actually be Atoms birthday!
by Tetsuwan Penguin
8 months ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Just a Thought......
Replies: 1
Views: 24788

Re: Just a Thought......

Yeah but the Astros stand for Astronaut, aka the Houston Space Center.
by Tetsuwan Penguin
9 months ago
Forum: Astro Boy Discussion
Topic: Discrimination!
Replies: 6
Views: 29074

Re: Discrimination!

Micky Mouse? Popeye (war hero)?

Go to advanced search